Financial Returns and Capital Constraints
For Amanda Smith…
You may review the full set of requirements for the final project in order to see how this fits into the finished report. (I can send this to you separately)
In order to be successful, companies must leverage their spending in ways that will add to their value and propel them in the marketplace. In this portion of your report you will use the skills and content you mastered in your Adaptive Coach this week, to analyze the business conditions and begin to create the big financial picture of how the chosen company is spending their money and managing their investments in the future value of their organization through purchases and research and development.
Include the following content in this section.
- Formulate the expected financial returns and associated risks by completing the following calculations.
- Calculate the Return on Equity (ROE) using the DuPont system.
- Calculate the Constant Growth Stock Valuation (CGSV) and compare it to the current stock price.
- Research your company’s industry and evaluate what type(s) of capital constraints your company must consider in order to be competitive in the market. Explain the appropriate financial techniques that would be used in this evaluation.
The Financial Returns and Capital Constraints
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two industry or scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style