This assignemnt is due on Mrch 3, 2017 at Noon PST!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS
There are 4 modules attached. There are 4 more but the results are all the same. We were not able to complete all of the modules with out failing. So please use that for information regarding the assignment. So there were a total of 8 modules done with the same results as the ones posted. There is a grading rubric attached. Please utlaize it to ensure all expectaions are met. Thank you. If you have any further questions please contact me. again this assignement is due March 6, 2017 at Noon PST.
Complete the Practice Operations Simulation in Connect. Each Learning Team member should complete Module 3 and Module 4. Take a screenshot of the results when completed.
Share the results with the Learning Team. The screenshots of the results will be submitted along with the assignment.
Create a 1,400-word analysis of the Learning Team’s performance. In the analysis include:
- Summarize the Learning Team members’ results.
- Discuss the major decision points each team member made during Module 3 and Module 4 of the simulation and the effect this had on their performance in the module.
- Explain how forecasting and S&OP concepts applied to the simulation.
- Explain how the Theory of Constraints applied through the simulation and affected the members’ decision making.
- Evaluate the team member’s results including the strategy selected for bidding on contracts including which factor was the most important: revenue, material, due date, or quality? How did the team decide on that priority?
- Defend the best options for performance based on the results of Module 3 and Module 4 among the team members and explain why these were the most efficient and effective.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.