Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Apply what you have learned about Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, and demonstrate the ability to develop a holistic plan of care, incorporating Telehealth and defining assessment and intervention of specific population incorporating unique attributes of populations for health promotion, wellness preservation, and maintenance of function across the health-illness continuum.
Develop a case study and a plan of care, incorporating current mobile App technology:
1. Select a population. Define your population by gender, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, spiritual need, and healthcare need. Apply concepts learned in course to identify healthcare needs specific to the population and access to care (Utilize your textbook Chapters 1-25, and identified Websites). Also use at least two references within the five years.
2. Develop a case study for a patient in your chosen population.
3. Define a provider level of care that includes telehealth, alternative therapies, and mobile App technology discussed in this class. Describe how telehealth could impact the care delivery of this patient.
Hint: Concise, condensed information, with specifics and details about population and unique needs with a plan for meeting these needs should be considered. Incorporate the content you have learned in this course.
· Length: 3 pages not including the title page and references page
· Format: APA, 7th edition format is to be observed (12 pt., 1” margins, Times New Roman) APA 7 Edition
· Research: Two references within the last five years
See USU NUR Research Paper Rubric for additional details and point weighting.
Required Textbook and Readings
Edelman, C. L., & Kudzma, E. C.. (2018). Health Promotion Throughout the Life Span, 9th edition. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier, Mosby. ISBN: 978-0-323-416733
American Psychological Association. (2020). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.). https://doi.org/10.1037/0000165-000