After initiating your software project, you can start modeling and designing the proposed project. In this assignment, you will learn and practice using techniques and tools for understanding requirements and defining what your system should be able to do.
After you have finished developing the project proposal, you need to start developing the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), class diagrams, and Model View Controller (MVC) architecture patterns.
In the previous assignment you were tasked to develop a company’s e-commerce website, where you determined the system requirements. You will now complete the following tasks for phase 2 of this project:
1. Develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for the project using MS-Visio.
2. Develop class diagrams for each entity.
3. Develop the appropriate Model View Controller (MVC) architecture patterns.
4. Provide a summary that explains whether you want to apply the refactoring concepts in your existing project. Provide support for your decision within your summary.
****The assignment must follow these requirements:****
1. Fully develop your ideas: While there is no specific page requirement, students are expected to fully develop their ideas using business communication language. This means you must demonstrate to your professor you have absorbed the material and understand it. A statement of fact should be supported by two or three sentences. A paragraph should only contain one idea. A fully developed idea doesn’t mean an exhaustive explanation in which students write everything they know, just enough to get the point across to the reader.
2. Make sure you do your own work: Never copy and paste material from the Internet unless the assignment specifically calls for that. When you do make a statement of fact, you should cite your source. You can support the fact with a quote, but use these sparingly. Most of what you submit should be your own work.
3. Include charts or diagrams created in MS-Project. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the document is submitted.