I need your help for writing essay (5 pages not including the cover page and references page)
The topic as below:
Wal-Mart’s Global Strategies
In Chapters 8 and 9, we reviewed several types of global expansion strategies a company can undertake when entering new markets. For this assignment, you will read Walmart’s Global Strategies case study (p. 279) and then respond to the following questions and make decisions based on those questions.
- What was Walmart’s early global expansion strategy? Was this a good strategy for Walmart? Why or why not?
- What cultural problems did Walmart face in some of the international markets it entered?
Now, assume the role as the Director of Walmart’s global strategic planning team. You have been tasked to explore the benefits and challenges of expansion into one of the following regions. Choose one of the following regions and describe the opportunities and challenges in that region. Summarize the cultural environment, choose an entry strategy from the text, and describe how you would implement this entry strategy. Make sure you are very detailed in your explanation.
- Latin America
- European Union
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East
– Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. – Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
– Charts/diagrams should be labeled and can be added within the body of your paper.
– APA style should be used
– Font will be: Times roman 12, and double space should be between lines
-At least 3-4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles will be used as references (including the below two).
- “In-Depth Integrative Case Study 2.2: Walmart’s Global Strategies” (p. 279) in International Management: Culture, Strategy, and Behavior
- Ahsan, M., & van Wyk, J. (2018). Going past entry mode: Examining foreign operation mode changes at the strategic business unit level. Journal of Managerial Issues, 30(1), 28.
- Jiang, F., Ananthram, S., & Li, J. (2018). Global mindset and entry mode decisions: Moderating roles of managers’ decision-making style and managerial experience. Management International Review, 58(3), 413-447.