Business Discussion from ch 2
1. Is it ethical for you to hire away from your competitor a secretary who may have overheard something that will be useful to you? Is it ethical for you to send an attractive employee to a bar where your competitor’s programmers hang out in the hope of getting the information you want?
- Is it ethical for you to have someone hunt up and read everything published by your competitor’s programmers in case they may have let slip something that will help you?
Business Discussion from ch 3
3. Who should you turn to for advice?
- Should you destroy the report?
- In which court can a lawsuit be filed?
- If you lose the lawsuit at trial, can you appeal?