The final policy paper is cumulative and covers Chapters 1 – 16 of McLaughlin and McLaughlin (2014) textbook. To complete the final assignment you are required to use at least eight peer-reviewed sources with at least two from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library. Be sure to read United States National Healthcare Policies 2015: An Analysis with Implications for the Future of Medicine (Links to an external site.).
1) Use the policy analysis processes and apply each one to the policy case below:
2) Provide details on the other policy processes that were not utilized in your research. How could they be applied? Why would they be applicable?
3) All applicable information from previous weeks must be included.
4) A conclusion MUST be included at the end of the paper summarizing the key aspects of health policy.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 10 to 15 double-spaced pages in length,
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style