1. The minutiae points located on a fingerprint will help determine the _________________ of a fingerprint since it has been empirically demonstrated that no two fingerprints are alike.
2. A fingerprint will remain ______________ during an individual’s lifetime.
3. The epidermis is the outer layer of the skin, while the ___________ is the inner layer of the skin.
4. The ____________ is formed by ridges entering from one side of the print, rising and falling, and exiting on the opposite side (like a wave).
5. Level 2 includes locating and comparing _________________