Case Assignments Instructions
You will write 4 Case Assignments based on the “NCRCC: Teeing Up a New Strategic Direction” case study. Each Case Assignment must be not less than 750 words and use current APA format with a cover page, 1” margins, 12-point font, content, in-text citations, and a reference page (the word count does not include the questions, cover page, or reference page). No abstract is required; simply type the questions as headings and respond. In addition, you must incorporate 2–4 scholarly research articles.
· Case Assignment 1 will answer case discussion questions 1–2 (750 words and 2–4 scholarly research articles)
1) Build the management-research question hierarchy, through the investigative
questions stage. Then compare your list with the measurement
2) Given the research question, how appropriate were the measurement
· Case Assignment 2 will answer case discussion questions 3–4 (750 words and 2–4 scholarly research articles)
3) Describe the sampling strategy. How appropriate were the various sampling
4) What, if any, problems did you find with the questionnaire as a whole?
Consider structure, directions, question order, question phrasing, appropriateness
of response strategy chosen, etc.
· Case Assignment 3 will answer case discussion questions 5 & 7 (750 words and 2–4 scholarly research articles)
5) If you were McMahon Group, how would you present the findings of your
study to the NCRCC board? Explain the rationale for your chosen method.
Given the data presented in the case:
7) What would you recommend to the board of NCRCC with respect to
adding facilities like tennis courts, a swimming pool, a spa, a fitness
center, and a year-round driving range?
· Case Assignment 4 will answer case discussion questions 8–9 (750 words and 2–4 scholarly research articles)
8) What would you recommend to the board of NCRCC with respect to
adding or changing programming activities like social activities for adults,
families with children, and children?
9) What would you recommend with respect to changing current operations?