As a reminder, your PPT should be narrated. Each slide, with the exception of your reference slide(s), should contain a recorded narration as if you were presenting the PPT live in a board meeting. Additional information on how to record a slide show with narration can be found at the following source:
I will do the recording myself.
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
- The PPT should be at least 10 slides, not including the title and reference pages. (At this point, you should have at least 20 slides; at least 10 slides for Module 1 and 10 slides for Module 2).
- Do not simply read your slides. Your presentation should be an extemporaneous discussion of your material, with your slides simply providing highlights.
- Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles with at least 5 references. (At this point, you should have at least 10 references; at least 5 references for Module 1 and 5 references for Module 2.)
Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source: