For this assignment, reflect on what you have learned about the process for program planning and evaluation. Write a strategic plan detailing a proposed vision, mission, philosophy, and means of program evaluation for an early childhood program.
- Propose a vision, mission, and philosophy for your program.
- Correlate the proposed vision, mission, and philosophy to a particular child development theory, as well as your own core beliefs of early childhood education.
- Explain how the vision, mission, and philosophy will be observable in practice in the center.
- Identify three to five program goals and objectives, and determine how these goals will be met.
- Develop a coherent action plan for meeting those goals.
- Design a plan to evaluate the program’s success in meeting its goals.
- Include strategies for providing feedback to appropriate stakeholders.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages