From the list of assigned readings included in this course, or another article of your choice from the Harvard Business Review, choose an article that deals with one or more of the elements of marketing strategy (product, price, place, promotion; or, if services related, people, process, and physical evidence) and summarize the article, addressing the following questions:
- Why is the author writing about the subject?
- What is the thesis of the article?
- What are the key points/facts presented in the article?
- What are the conclusions and recommendations?
- Explain how the information in the article can inform marketing strategy. That is, how is the information presented important to a marketer in designing a marketing strategy?
- Critique the article: Is the article useful? Why or how? Is the article well-written and easy to understand? What is your assessment of the article? Would you recommend it to others? Why?
NOTE: Use terminology from the glossary in Marketing: An Enterprise View when writing your article summary.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.