Final Course Project
The final project for this course is
a WRITTEN PAPER
a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION.
For your final project, you are to choose from one of the topics below that we have discussed in this course so far. (This project is worth 20% of your course grade.)
- The Rise of Globalization
- The Evolution of International Business
- Regional Economic Integration
- The International Flow of Funds and Exchange Rates
- The Cultural Environment
- The Legal and Political Environment of Global Business
- Corruption and Ethics in Global Business
- Entry Strategies in Global Business
- Control of Global Business
You are required to submit a term paper or a PowerPoint presentation based on the topic that you select.
On the topic you choose, you are required to research and present how that topic impacts International Business and how it is addressed in the business world today. Your presentation must be framed in terms of the documented source material.
You are expected to:
- Analyze the topic,
- Highlight the history or background of the key issues,
- Provide an example of a specific international company and how they handled this topic.
- Lastly you must include your own recommendations on how this issue should be addressed in the future.
- You must cite all your sources and any plagiarism will result in an automatic 0 grade.
- Your work will be checked through Turnitin for plagiarism
- If you choose to write a paper:
- It must include a title page and a reference page.
- The paper must be at least 3 pages long, not including any title page or reference page.
- It must be double spaced with times roman 12 font.
- If you choose to do a PowerPoint presentation:
- It must include a title slide and a reference slide.
- The presentation must be at least 12 slides, not including a title slide and references slide.
- You can use speaker notes to enhance your presentation but they are not required.
This Final Course Project is Due by 11:59 PM on Saturday of week 11.