East African Rift Valley (EARV) is one of the most amazing places on our planet. EARV is an active continental rift zone in East Africa, which started forming about 25 Million years ago. Using Internet, do your research on the EARV and discuss about its formation and geological evolution through time. The following questions will help you frame your discussion.
- What are the two plates involved in the formation of the EARV?
- What type of plate boundary and motion does EARV involve?
- At what rate does the two plates move?
- What geological processes are common in the EARV?
- What is the connection between the EARV and human evolution?
Part 2 :
You will find part 2 task on the file attached.