Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
ToolsCorp Corporation is a fictitious company located it in Tennessee. It builds power tools, lawn mowers, lawn furniture, microwaves, and ranges. All products are manufactured locally and sold through large retailers that place sales papers inserted in every Wednesday and Sunday paper. Although they have a thriving business in the United States and Canada, ToolsCorp is trying to break into the global marketplace.
ToolsCorp Corporation is a fictitious company that does not exist anywhere. For the purpose of this paper, it is located in Tennessee. As members of the senior management team of ToolsCorp Corporation, prepare a neat and organized report for the Strategic Officers Steering Committee (SOS-C) of ToolsCorp Corporation. The purpose of this paper is to obtain permission from them to go forward with the next step (developing a full-blown business plan) for ToolsCorp’s strategic initiative to break into the global marketplace. Discuss the following:
* A complete strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis (including at least 5 factors from each category and full explanations of why each factor is important and why it was placed in the category) of the environment that exists within ToolsCorp and the environment that ToolsCorp is proposing . ***please build on the below information provided****
1. All products manufactured locally
2. Made in America labeling
3. Core products
4. Established supply chain
5. Retail partners in place
1. Income and profit Globalizing
2. New customers
3. Access to markets and supplies
5. R&D opportunities
* An outline of the business plan to be developed for ToolsCorp’s strategic initiative
* A full mission statement containing the nine components and presented in a well written paragraph
* Key operating principles as you will apply them
* A preliminary market analysis of the market(s) into which ToolsCorp expands
* The one-year, five-year, and ten-year strategic objectives of the strategic initiatives presented as one strategic proposal for each time frame (3 strategic proposals in all), complete with implementation plans, potential ramifications, and feedback mechanisms. Include the following:
* general ledger
* balance sheet
• What legal and ethical issues need to be considered?
* Develop plans to improve business operations