PART1-Due Thursday PLEASE COMPLETE ONLY A OR B!!!!
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
A · Provide an example of research when the data might require the use of a nonparametric test. What parameters in this research would cause you to forego the use of a parametric test? Provide a specific example of data that might not meet the requirement for a parametric test.
B · Explain a research situation in the field of psychology where you would use multivariate statistical procedures (MANOVA). Explain your response thoroughly and provide examples of the variables involved.
PART2- SEE ATTACHMENT!!!Resource: Happiness Engagement Dataset-THIS IS ATTACHED BELOW
You have made it to the final step of your individual project. In this assignment, you will develop the skills needed to compile statistics as a part of the research process.
Imagine you must present your research findings to your Human Resources department.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing your analysis of the data. Include the following in your presentation:
- An introduction that includes the data and variables from the Happiness and Engagement Dataset.
- A description and the results of each analysis, including:
- The descriptive statistics from Part 1
- The t test from Part 2
- The ANOVA from Part 3
- The bivariate correlations from Part 4
- A conceptual summary of the results stating what the data conveys.
- Include detailed speaker notes on each slide as a transcript of what you would say while presenting this information.
Format any citations in your presentation and speaker notes according to APA guidelines.
- PART3-THIS WORKSHEET IS ATTACHED BELOW!!!This worksheet will provide you with experience in calculating (by hand or using Microsoft®Excel®) the formulas from the weekly readings. Using these formulas and performing these calculations will provide with you an understanding of how and why statistical formulas work and what they mean. This worksheet also provides you the opportunity to interpret results in the context of specific problems, which in turn provides experience that will assist you in critically evaluating current research in your field.
Complete the Chi-Square Worksheet.
Submit your worksheet to the assignment.