Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Scenario: As the head of HR, you have been asked to write a response to the incident in the form of an interdepartmental memo. You must address important issues about the company’s career planning and development program that are a result of the situation with Bob.
Write a 350- to 700-word memo in which you:
- Describe what actions might prevent future resignations like Bob’s, and who should manage an employee’s career—the employer or employee.
- Recommend changes you would make to the career planning and development program as the head of HR, identify challenges to making changes, and recommend who you would involve in making the changes (non-HR staff can be included if appropriate).
- Describe what should be the outcomes of a career planning and development program.
- Discuss the impact of your new program on training and/or staff development and performance management strategy.
- Summarize a brief policy that you would recommend as an outline to your new career planning and development program.